Tables of Contents service for
Volume 274, Issue 5-6, 15 August 1997
Chemical Physics Letters
- Low-lying electronic states and molecular structure of FeO2 and FeO?2
Zexing, C., Duran, M. and Sola, M.
- Potential energy surface for the decomposition of mandelic acid
Domingo, L.R., Picher, M.T., Andres, J., Safont, V.S. and Chuchani, G.
- Improving the efficiency and reliability of the divide-and-conquer approach to constructing the electronic density
Goh, S.K. and St-Amant, A.
- Vibrational spectra of cyclic C6 in solid argon
Presilla-Marquez, J.D., Sheehy, J.A., Mills, J.D., Carrick, P.G. and Larson, C.W.
- Collisional quenching and excitation cross-sections of the CO+2 A 2 (1 -> 3,0,0) and B2+ (0,0,0) excited states from electron-impact ionization
Farley, D.R. and Cattolica, R.J.
- Observation of the electronic energy transfer reaction CO(a3) + NO(X2) -> CO(X 1+) + NO(a4) in molecular beams
Mo, Y., Ottinger, Ch., Winkler, T. and Shen, G.
- An electronic state of the chromophore, phycocyanobilin, and its interaction with the protein moiety in C-phycocyanin: protonation of the chromophore
Kikuchi, H., Sugimoto, T. and Mimuro, M.
- Hyper-Rayleigh scattering of thiophene-incorporated polyene chromophores with -configuration locking
Hsu, C., Shu, C., Huang, T., Wang, C.H., Lin, J., Wang, Y. and Zang, Y.
- Electron-temperature dependence of the recombination of NH+4(NH3)n ions with electrons
Skrzypkowski, M.P. and Johnsen, R.
- Lattice phonons in neutral BEDT-TTF crystal
Brillante, A., Della Valle, R.G., Visentini, G. and Girlando, A.
- Scandium(III) hydration in aqueous solution from X-ray diffraction and X-ray absorption fine structure measurements
Yamaguchi, T., Niihara, M., Takamuku, T., Wakita, H. and Kanno, H.
- The sub-ps lifetime of the 2A state of Z-hexatriene as deduced from its transient absorption spectrum
Lochbrunner, S., Fu, W., Kompa, K. and Schmid, W.E.
- Reaction pathways in surface femtochemistry: routes to desorption and reaction in CO/O2/Pt(111)
Finlay, R.J., Her, T., Wu, C. and Mazur, E.
- The behavior of the Maxwell displacement current for a biaxial model of monolayers at the liquid-air interface
Iwamoto, M., Sugimura, A. and Ou-Yang, Z.
- Structure of the metal-liquid interface: self-consistent combination of the first-principles metal calculation and an integral equation method
Yamamoto, M. and Kinoshita, M.
- Four-wave hole burning spectroscopy with a broadband laser source
Tian, M., Grelet, F., Pavolini, D., Galaup, J.-P. and Le Gouet, J.-L.
- Mathematical analysis of the alignment of guest molecules in solid one-dimensional inclusion compounds: the design of materials for applications in non-linear optics
Harris, K.D.M. and Jupp, P.E.
- Theoretical study of the photodetachment of OHCl?
Rougeau, N. and Kubach, C.
- PtI-PtI bond energy in dinuclear PtI complexes. A theoretical study
Sugimoto, M., Horiuchi, F. and Sakaki, S.
- Simulation of the radiation damping artifacts in 2D COSY NMR experiments using the Q-switch technique
Chen, J. and Mao, X.
- Comparison of direct and Judd-Ofelt-Axe calculations of electronic Raman scattering intensities of Pr3+
Chua, M., Tanner, P.A. and Xia, S.
- Normal ordering and a Wick-like reduction theorem for fermions with respect to a multi-determinantal reference state
- Author index to volume 274
© Copyright 1997, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.