Tables of Contents service for
Volume 272, Issue 1-2, 20 June 1997
Chemical Physics Letters
- Femtochemistry at Pt/aqueous solution interfaces as observed by transient reflectivity measurements
Hibara, A., Harata, A. and Sawada, T.
- Emission processes in conjugated polymer solutions and thin films
Xiao, L., Malinowski, A., Bradley, D.D.C., Inbasekaran, M. and Woo, E.P.
- Fourier transform NMR at single crystal surfaces - 6Li on Ru(001)
Arnolds, H. and Jansch, H.J.
- Charge-exchange collisions of Cz+60: a probe of the ion charge distribution
Cameron, D.B. and Parks, J.H.
- Photoinduced intrapolymer electron transfer in the pendant fullerene-aminopolymer
Sun, Y., Bunker, C.E. and Bing, L.
- Photoluminescence of solid C60 polymerized under high pressure
Bashkin, I.O., Izotov, A.N., Moravsky, A.P., Negrii, V.D., Nikolaev, R.K., Ossipyan, Yu.A., Ponyatovsky, E.G. and Steinman, E.A.
- C240 -- The most chemically inert fullerene?
Haddon, R.C., Scuseria, G.E. and Smalley, R.E.
- Electron-hole interaction energy in the organic molecular semiconductor PTCDA
Wu, C.I., Hirose, Y., Sirringhaus, H. and Kahn, A.
- Intrinsic optical heterodyne detection of a two-dimensional fifth order Raman response
Tokmakoff, A., Lang, M.J., Larsen, D.S. and Fleming, G.R.
- Electron paramagnetic resonance of chromium(III) ion in , and alums
Dubicki, L. and Bramley, R.
- The rotational spectrum of the benzene-hydrogen bromide complex
Cooke, S.A., Corlett, G.K., Evans, C.M. and Legon, A.C.
- Proton transfer dynamics in the hydrogen bond: a direct measurement of the incoherent tunnelling rate by NMR and the quantum-to-classical transition
Brougham, D.F., Horsewill, A.J. and Jenkinson, R.I.
- A study of the Br + IO -> I + BrO and the reverse reaction
Gilles, M.K., Turnipseed, A.A., Burkholder, J.B. and Ravishankara, A.R.
- The 6, 7, 8 and 19 gas phase fundamental frequencies of 12C6H6
Cane, E., Miani, A. and Trombetti, A.
- On the determination of the strength of local electric fields at bromine atoms in the BrCH2R series by 79Br NQR
Semin, G.K., Petukhov, S.A., Bryukhova, E.V. and Boguslavsky, A.A.
- Positronium in large voids. Silicagel
Goworek, T., Ciesielski, K., Jasinska, B. and Wawryszczuk, J.
- Infrared picosecond laser control of acceleration of neutral atoms: model simulations for the collision pair O + H
Korolkov, M.V. and Schmidt, B.
- One-atom cage effect in collinear I2Ar(B) complexes: a quasiclassical trajectory investigation
Conley, A.J., Fang, J. and Martens, C.C.
- Structure and energy spectra of a two-dimensional dielectric carbon allotrope
Tyutyulkov, N., Dietz, F., Mullen, K. and Baumgarten, M.
- Characterization of 3-D sequences of proteins
Randic, M. and Krilov, G.
- Heuristic model of S-T0 chemically induced electron spin polarization (CIDEP) and its time evolution
- The successive OH binding energies of Sc(OH)+n for n = 1 _ 3
Bauschlicher, C.W. Jr. and Partridge, H.
- Norbornane-type water heptamer
© Copyright 1997, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.