Tables of Contents service for
Volume 264, Issue 5, 17 January 1997
Chemical Physics Letters
- The electronic structure of metallo-silicon clathrates NaxSi136 (x = 0, 4, 8, 16 and 24)
Smelyansky, V.I. and Tse, J.S.
- Floquet formulation of time-dependent density functional theory
Telnov, D.A. and Chu, S.
- Nuclear spin coherence transfer induced by a single static field gradient pulse
Canet, D., Mutzenhardt, P. and Guenneau, F.
- Orientational order of water confined in anisotropic cavities
Terzis, A.F., Snee, P.T. and Samulski, E.T.
- Product rotational polarization. The stereodynamics of the F + H2 reaction
Aoiz, F.J., Brouard, M., Herrero, V.J., Rabanos, V.S. and Stark, K.
- Numerical study of the iterative solution of the one-electron Dirac equation based on _direct perturbation theory_
- Adsorption site and structure determination of c(2 _ 2) N2/Ni(100) using angle-resolved photoemission extended fine structure
Moler, E.J., Kellar, S.A., Huff, W.R.A., Hussain, Z., Yu, Z., Hudson, E.A., Yufeng, C. and Shirley, D.A.
- On the collisionally induced destruction of short- and long-lived fullerene ions
Shen, H., Hvelplund, P., Lorents, D.C. and Mathur, D.
- Rotational spectroscopy of a pre-reactive mixture of H2S and F2: detection and characterisation of the weakly bound complex H2S _ F2
Cotti, G., Evans, C.M., Holloway, J.H. and Legon, A.C.
- ZEKE-PFI spectroscopy of 1:1 complexes of sodium with water and ammonia
Rodham, D.A. and Blake, G.A.
- A direct measurement of the O(1D) quantum yields from the photodissociation of ozone between 300 and 328 nm
Ball, S.M., Hancock, G., Martin, S.E. and Pinot de Moira, J.C.
- An atomic-scale study of the role of titanium in TiO2:SiO2 sol-gel materials
Walters, J.K., Rigden, J.S., Dirken, P.J., Smith, M.E., Howells, W.S. and Newport, R.J.
- Pump-probe measurements of the predissociation reaction time of C2H2 from A(1Au) state
Hashimoto, N., Yonekura, N. and Suzuki, T.
- The central CC bond stretch frequencies and structure of S2 and S1 diphenylacetylene in solution studied by picosecond time-resolved CARS spectroscopy
Ishibashi, T. and Hamaguchi, H.
- Anharmonic resonances in monodeuteroacetylene (12C2HD) (Chem. Phys. Letters 260 (1996) 253)
Temsamani, M.A. and Herman, H.
© Copyright 1997, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.