Tables of Contents service for
Volume 231, Issue 2-3, 23 December 1994
CHEMICAL PHYSICS LETTERS
- Collisional excitation of CH4 and CCl4. Wavefunction overlap effects
Krishnamurthy, M. and Mathur, D.
- Temperature dependence of rate coefficients for thermal electron attachment reactions of CH3Br, CF3Br, and CF3I
Levy, R.G., Burns, S.J. and McFadden, D.L.
- Evidence for catalytic formation of benzene from ethylene on tungsten ions
Berg, C., Kaiser, S., Schindler, T., Kronseder, C., Niedner-Schatteburg, G. and Bondybey, V.E.
- Wavelength dependence of the fluorescence and singlet oxygen quantum yields of new photosensitizers
Lavi, A., Johnson, F.M. and Ehrenberg, B.
- Secondary interactions in weakly bound complexes. A highly nonlinear hydrogen bond in thiirane_HCN established by rotational spectroscopy
Cosleou, J., Lister, D.G. and Legon, A.C.
- Assignment of the luminescing states of [Au(I)Ir(I)(CO)Cl(-dppm)2][PF6]
Striplin, D.R., Brozik, J.A. and Crosby, G.A.
- The millimeter-wave spectrum of 25MgNC and 26MgNC: bonding in magnesium isocyanides
Anderson, M.A. and Ziurys, L.M.
- Photochemical hole burning and Debye-Waller factor in polyvinylalcohol doped with mesoporphyrin
Sakoda, K., Kawamata, J., Inoue, K. and Maeda, M.
- Pulsed field ionization zero kinetic energy photoelectron spectroscopy of small vanadium clusters. Using velocity slip as a mass selector
Yang, D.S., James, A.M., Rayner, D.M. and Hackett, P.A.
- Fourier transform near-infrared excited surface-enhanced Raman scattering from adsorbed layer on nickel by doping with silver
Dong, J., Sheng, Z. and Xue, G.
- Water adsorption on Pt(111): from isolated molecule to three-dimensional cluster
Ogasawara, H., Yoshinobu, J. and Kawai, M.
- H atom impact induced chemical erosion reaction at C:H film surfaces
Horn, A., Schenk, A., Biener, J., Winter, B., Lutterloh, C., Wittmann, M. and Kuppers, J.
- Repulsive interactions between sulfur and gold on Ru(0001)
Kuhn, M. and Rodriguez, J.A.
- Cooperative single-photon absorption at interfaces. Static electric dipole effects
Andrews, D.L. and Allcock, P.
- Dissociation of hydrogen in glow discharges in hydrogen-nitrogen mixtures
Nagpal, R. and Garscadden, A.
- Electronic spectral effects on chiral surface second harmonic generation
Byers, J.D. and Hicks, J.M.
- The discrete variable representation of the rotational-vibrational Hamiltonian of triatomic molecules
Szalay, V. and Nemes, L.
- Optical properties of Ni[t-bu2P(O)NR]2. A paramagnetic d8 complex with planar structure
Mink, H.J. and Schmidtke, H.
- Core-induced stabilization and autoionization of molecular Rydberg states
Lee, E., Farrelly, D. and Uzer, T.
- Photoassisted poling of polymer materials studied by Stark spectroscopy (electroabsorption) technique
Blinov, L.M., Barnik, M.I., Weyrauch, T., Palto, S.P., Tevosov, A.A. and Haase, W.
- A three-dimensional quantum mechanical study of the reaction O + O3 2O2 employing a six-dimensional potential energy surface
Szichman, H., Varandas, A.J.C. and Baer, M.
- Theoretical study of the CH3SCH2OO and CH3SCH2O radicals
- The efficient treatment of higher excitations in CI calculations. A comparison of exact and approximate results
Steiner, M.M., Wenzel, W., Wilson, K.G. and Wilkins, J.W.
- Two-electron relativistic effects in molecules
Park, C. and Almlof, J.E.
- Cr2 revisited
Bauschlicher, C.W. Jr. and Partridge, H.
- Ab initio investigation of the stationary points on the potential energy surface for the ethylene-sulfur dioxide complex
De Almeida, W.B.
- Migratory aptitude of hydrogen and stabilization of the transition-state by the non-migrating substituent in 1,2-migrations to electron deficient nitrogen
Kroemer, R.T., Gstach, H., Liedl, K.R. and Rode, B.M.
- Proton transfer in model hydrogen-bonded systems by a density functional approach
Barone, V., Orlandini, L. and Adamo, C.
- Hydrogen bonding in supercritical water: a Monte Carlo simulation
Kalinichev, A.G. and Bass, J.D.
- Iron, cobalt and nickel nanoparticles encapsulated in carbon obtained by the arc evaporation of graphite with the metals
Seshadri, R., Sen, R., Subbanna, G.N., Kannan, K.R. and Rao, C.N.R.
- Comparison of the efficiency of the laser photolysis of C60 and C70 fullerenes in solution
Juha, L., Hamplova, V., Kubat, P., Koudoumas, E. and Couris, S.
- Theoretical study of the dimetallofullerene Sc2_C84
Nagase, S. and Kobayashi, K.
- An AM1 study of the reactivity of buckminsterfullerene (C60) in a Diels-Alder model reaction
Sola, M., Mestres, J., Marti, J. and Duran, M.
© Copyright 1996, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.