Tables of Contents service for
Volume 230, Issue 4-5, 2 December 1994
CHEMICAL PHYSICS LETTERS
- Preparation and characterization of DABCO+x-C_60(y) charge transfer complex
Priyadarsini, K.I., Mohan, H., Tyagi, A.K. and Mittal, J.P.
- Temperature dependence of fluorescence lifetime of 2-naphthol in ice (Ih) crystal. A study of the proton motion in ice
Qi, Ping, Okazaki, Katsuhiko, Akiyama, Tomoya, Abe, Kohji and Shigenari, Takeshi
- Broadband polarization-transfer experiments for rotating solids
Baldus, M., Tomaselli, M., Meier, B.H. and Ernst, R.R.
- Mass spectrometric investigation of the thermodynamic properties of the Si5 molecule
Ran, Qingsheng, Schmude, Richard W. Jr., Miller, Miroslaw and Gingerich, Karl A.
- Sub-picosecond transient grating measurements of the resonant energy transfer in cresyl violet solutions. Evidence for non-diffusive energy transport
Schneider, Siegfried, Bierl, Rudolf and Seischab, Michael
- Inter- and intra-molecular two-centre three-electron bonding in radical cations of alkyl bromides
Maity, D.K. and Mohan, Hari
- A theoretical study of the reaction of P+ with water. Potential energy surfaces and reaction dynamics
Flores, Jesus R. and Redondo, Pilar
- Ionic and neutral characters in the singlet and triplet reaction potential surfaces of Mg-CO2
- Heat of formation determination of the ground and excited state of cyanomethylene (HCCN) radical
Francisco, Joseph S.
- An ab initio determination of 1A1-3B1 energy gap in CH2 using orthogonally spin-adapted state-universal and state-specific coupled-cluster methods
Piecuch, Piotr, Li, Xiangzhu and Paldus, Josef
- Theoretical study of the 1J(13C13C) indirect nuclear spin-spin coupling constant of the bridgehead bond in [1.1.1] propellane and related systems
- The Cr2 potential energy curve studied with multiconfigurational second-order perturbation theory
Andersson, K., Roos, B.O., Malmqvist, P.-Å. and Widmark, P.-O.
- Difficulties in the calculation of electron spin resonance parameters using density functional methods
Suter, H.U., Ple_, V., Ernzerhof, M. and Engels, B.
- Excited states of a hydrated electron and aqueous chloride by computer simulation
Borgis, Daniel and Staib, Arnulf
- Calculation of the electron distribution of the YBa2Cu3O7 cluster using a SCF Madelung potential
Li, Jiabo, Liu, Hong-Lin and Ladik, Janos
- Nonlocal correlation functional involving the Laplacian of the density
Proynov, E.I., Vela, A. and Salahub, D.R.
- Spectral diffusion induced by the spatial motion of point perturbers
Kikas, J. and Skinner, J.L.
- On the nonlinear manifold energy variation method and excited state calculations
Pathak, R.K. and Bhattacharyya, K.
- Static and dynamic second hyperpolarizabilities of substituted push-pull polyenes
Matsuzaki, Yoichi, Tanaka, Kazuyoshi and Yamabe, Tokio
- Structure determination using X-ray fluorescence interferometry
- Theoretical modelling of metal oxides. Influence of field strength on atomic oxygen adsorption and a simple model reaction: Oads + CO CO2
Nygren, Martin A. and Pettersson, Lars G.M.
- Density matrix description of laser-induced hot electron mediated photodesorption of NO from Pt (111)
Saalfrank, Peter, Baer, Roi and Kosloff, Ronnie
© Copyright 1996, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.