Tables of Contents service for
Volume 12, Issue 4, July 1997
- Effects of carbon dioxide variations in the unsaturated zone on water chemistry in a glacial-outwash aquifer
- Natural weathering of pulverized fuel ash and porewater evolution
Lee, S. and Spears, D.A.
- Continuous monitoring of dissolved gas concentrations in groundwater using a quadrupole mass spectrometer
Takahata, N., Igarashi, G. and Sano, Y.
- Endmember analysis of metalliferous sediments from the Galapagos Rift and East Pacific Rise between 2°N and 42°S
Renner, R.M., Glasby, G.P. and Walter, P.
- Environmental geochemistry of shale-hosted Ag-Pb-Zn massive sulfide deposits in northwest Alaska: natural background concentrations of metals in water from mineralized areas
Kelley, K.D. and Taylor, C.D.
- The isotopic and chemical composition of CO2-rich thermal waters in the Mont-Dore region (Massif-Central, France)
Pauwels, H., Fouillac, C., Goff, F. and Vuataz, F.-D.
- Soil CO2 degassing along tectonic structures of Mount Etna (Sicily): the Pernicana fault
Giammanco, S., Gurrieri, S. and Valenza, M.
- Genesis of thermal groundwaters from Siping'an district, China
Yanxin, W. and Shpeyzer, G.M.
- The transport and fate of Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn, Cd, Pb and SO4 in a groundwater plume and in downstream surface waters in the Coeur d'Alene Mining District, Idaho, U.S.A.
- Effect of permafrost on geochemistry in a Canadian peat plateau bog
Chague-Goff, C. and Fyfe, W.S.
- Pore waters extracted from compacted bentonite subjected to simultaneous heating and hydration
Cuevas, J., Villar, M.V., Fernandez, A.M., Gomez, P. and Martin, P.L.
- Hydrogeochemistry of sulfur isotopes in the Kalix River catchment, northern Sweden
Ingri, J., Torssander, P., Andersson, P.S., Morth, C.-M. and Kusakabe, M.
- Sources and distribution of trace and minor elements in the western Dead Sea surface sediments
Herut, B., Gavrieli, I. and Halicz, L.
- Distribution of terminal electron-accepting processes in an aquifer having multiple contaminant sources
McMahon, P.B. and Bruce, B.W.
- Mobility of Bell Beaker people revealed by strontium isotope ratios of tooth and bone: a study of southern Bavarian skeletal remains
Grupe, G., Price, T.D., Schroter, P., Sollner, F., Johnson, C.M. and Beard, B.L.
- Metal-sulphide formation in the contaminated anoxic sludge of the Venice canals
Zaggia, L. and Zonta, R.
- The environment of deposition indicated by the distribution of rare earth elements in fossil bones from Olduvai Gorge, Tanzania
Williams, C.T., Henderson, P., Marlow, C.A. and Molleson, T.I.
© Copyright 1997, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.