Tables of Contents service for
Volume 12, Issue 3, May 1997
- Fluorescence micro-spectrometry of synthetic and natural hydrocarbon fluid inclusions: crude oil chemistry, density and application to petroleum migration
Stasiuk, L.D. and Snowdon, L.R.
- An experimental study of heavy metal attenuation and mobility in sandy loam soils
Gong, C. and Donahoe, R.J.
- Coloured mineral coatings on monument surfaces as a result of biomineralization: the case of the Tarragona cathedral (Catalonia)
Garcia-Valles, M., Vendrell-Saz, M., Krumbein, W.E. and Urzi, C.
- Silica in landfill leachates: implications for clay mineral stabilities
Owen, J.A. and Manning, D.A.C.
- Arsenic and lead concentrations in the Pond Creek and Fire Clay coal beds, eastern Kentucky coal field
Hower, J.C., Robertson, J.D., Wong, A.S., Eble, C.F. and Ruppert, L.F.
- The geochemical effects of benzene, toluene, and xylene (BTX) biodegradation
Kelly, W.R., Herman, J.S. and Mills, A.L.
- Discrimination of sulfur sources in pristine and polluted New Zealand river catchments using stable isotopes
Robinson, B.W. and Bottrell, S.H.
- Pollution effects of wastewater sludge application to sandy soils with particular reference to the behaviour of mercury
McNab, N.J., Hughes, J.C. and Howard, J.R.
- Contamination of soil and groundwater at a former industrial site in Trondheim, Norway
Saether, O.M., Storroe, G., Segar, D. and Krog, R.
- Origin of formation waters of S-E parts of the Bohemian Massif and the Vienna Basin
Buzek, F. and Michalicek, M.
- Aquifer Disposal of Carbon Dioxide Hydrodynamic and Mineral Trapping--Proof of Concept
© Copyright 1997, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.