Tables of Contents service for
Volume 12, Issue 1, January 1997
- Flux of 4He from Carnmenellis granite: modelling of an HDR geothermal reservoir
- Natural or fertilizer-derived uranium in irrigation drainage: a case study in southeastern Colorado, U.S.A.
Zielinski, R.A., Asher-Bolinder, S., Meier, A.L., Johnson, C.A. and Szabo, B.J.
- Kinetic constraints on illitization reactions and the effects of organic diagenesis in sandstone/shale sequences
Berger, G., Lacharpagne, J., Velde, B., Beaufort, D. and Lanson, B.
- Petrology, mineral chemistry, and exploration significance of Fe-sulfides from the metal dispersion halo surrounding the Cadjebut Zn-Pb MVT deposit, Western Australia
Tompkins, L.A., Groves, D.I., Windrim, D.P., Jablonski, W. and Griffin, W.L.
- Experimental study and modelling of granite-distilled water interactions at 180°C and 14 bars
Azaroual, M. and Fouillac, C.
- Determination of the extent of anthropogenic Pb migration through fractured sandstone using Pb isotope tracing
Whitehead, K., Ramsey, M.H., Maskall, J., Thornton, I. and Bacon, J.R.
- Iron deposition as acidic groundwater encounters carbonates in the alluvium of Pinal Creek, Arizona, U.S.A.
Lind, C.J. and Oscarson, R.L.
- Revised estimate of 34S for marine sulfates from the Upper Ordovician: data from the Williston Basin, North Dakota, U.S.A.
Fox, J.S. and Videtich, P.E.
- Overbank sediment profiles--evidence of early mining and smelting activities in the Harz mountains, Germany
Matschullat, J., Ellminger, F., Agdemir, N., Cramer, S., Lie_mann, W. and Niehoff, N.
- Book review
© Copyright 1997, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.