Tables of Contents service for
Volume 11, Issue 6, November 1996
- The effect of aqueous metal-chlorophenolate complexation on contaminant transport in groundwater systems
- Identification and implications of light hydrocarbon fluid inclusions from the Proterozoic Bidjovagge gold-copper deposit, Finnmark, Norway
Ettner, D.C., Lindblom, S. and Karlsen, D.
- Chemical evolution of waters during long term interaction with granitic rocks in northern Switzerland
Michard, G., Pearson, F.J. Jr. and Gautschi, A.
- Partitioning of heavy metals in surface Black Sea sediments
Kiratli, N. and Ergin, M.
- Rapid evaluation of the hydrochemistry of a sedimentary basin using only _standard_ formation water analyses: example from the Canadian portion of the Williston Basin
- Removal of selenium from contaminated agricultural drainage water by nanofiltration membranes
Kharaka, Y.K., Ambats, G., Presser, T.S. and Davis, R.A.
- Use of normalized metal concentrations in the Mn oxides/hydrous oxides extraction phase of stream sediments to enhance the difference between a landfill emission plume and background
Mantei, E.J., Gutierrez, M. and Zhou, Y.
- Physicochemical structural characterization of ambers from deposits in Poland
Czechowski, F., Simoneit, B.R.T., Sachanbinski, M., Chojcan, J. and Wo_owiec, S.
- A sensitivity analysis of the PROFILE model in relation to the calculation of soil weathering rates
Hodson, M.E., Langan, S.J. and Wilson, M.J.
- Influence of pH on mineral speciation in a bioreactor simulating acid mine drainage
Bigham, J.M., Schwertmann, U. and Pfab, G.
- Contents of volume 11
- Subject index
- Author index
© Copyright 1997, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.