Tables of Contents service for
Volume 11, Issue 3, May 1996
- Characterization of organics in Whiteshell Research Area groundwater and the implications for radionuclide transport
Vilks, P. and Bachinski, D.B.
- The origin of aqueous sulfate in Frio pore fluids and its implication for the origin of oil field brines
Dworkin, S.I. and Land, L.S.
- Bioaccumulation of arsenic, chromium and lead in fish: constraints imposed by sediment geochemistry
Davis, A., Sellstone, C., Clough, S., Barrick, R. and Yare, B.
- The amelioration of acid mine drainage by an in situ electrochemical method; part 2: employing aluminium and zinc as sacrificial anodes
Shelp, G.S., Chesworth, W. and Spiers, G.
- Geochemistry and 14C dating of groundwaters from Jurassic aquifers of North Aquitaine Basin (France)
La Salle, C.L.G., Marlin, C., Savoye, S. and Fontes, J.
- Whangaehu River, New Zealand: geochemistry of a river discharging from an active crater lake
Deely, J.M. and Sheppard, D.S.
- Water-rock reactions during gamma-ray irradiation
Yonezawa, C., Tanaka, T. and Kamioka, H.
- Composition and origin of thermal waters in the Gulf of Suez area, Egypt
Sturchio, N.C., Arehart, G.B., Sultan, M., Sano, Y., AboKamar, Y. and Sayed, M.
- Experimental evidence for a relationship between liquid immiscibility and ore-formation in felsic magmas
Yongfeng, Z., Yishan, Z. and Yongfu, A.
- Handbook of Exploration Geochemistry, volume 6 Drainage Geochemistry.
- Contamination of groundwaters.
- Arsenic Exposure and Health.
- The Role of Nonliving Organic Matter in the Earth's Carbon Cycle (Report of Dahlem workshop), Environmental Sciences Research Report 16.
© Copyright 1996, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.