Tables of Contents service for
Volume 10, Issue 4, July 1995
- Products and distinguishing criteria of bacterial and thermochemical sulfate reduction
Machel, H.G., Krouse, H.R. and Sassen, R.
- Evaluation of the origin and fate of nitrate in the Abbotsford Aquifer using the isotopes of 15N and 18O in NO3_
- Stable isotope geochemistry of waters and gases (CO2, CH4) from the overpressured Morganza and Moore-Sams fields, Louisiana Gulf Coast
Poulson, S.R., Ohmoto, H. and Ross, T.P.
- Organic geochemical indicators of biological sulphate reduction in early diagenetic Zn-Pb mineralization: the Bois-Madame deposit (Gard, France)
Hu, M., Disnar, J.R. and Sureau, J.-F.
- Lead isotopic compositions in fault gouges and their parent rocks: implications for ancient fault activities
Masuda, A., Sugino, K. and Toyoda, K.
- Origin of brines in the Upper Silesian Coal Basin (Poland) inferred from stable isotope and chemical data
Pluta, I. and Zuber, A.
- Geochemical interactions resulting from carbon dioxide disposal on the seafloor
Harrison, W.J., Wendlandt, R.F. and Sloan, E.D.
- A natural analogue for the long-term corrosion of copper nuclear waste containers--reanalysis of a study of a bronze cannon
© Copyright 1996, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.