Tables of Contents service for
Volume 10, Issue 2, March 1995
- Relation between colloid composition and the environment of their formation: application to the El Berrocal site (Spain)
Turrero, M., Gomez, P., Perez del Villar, L., Moulin, V., Magonthier, M. and Menager, M.
- Uraniferous waters of the Arkansas River valley, Colorado, U.S.A.: a function of geology and land use
Zielinski, R.A., Asher-Bolinder, S. and Meier, A.L.
- Chemical and structural changes in Cervus elaphus tooth enamels during fossilization (Lazaret cave): a combined IR and XRD Rietveld analysis
Michel, V., Ildefonse, P. and Morin, G.
- The use of stable sulfur and oxygen isotope ratios for interpreting the mobility of sulfate in aerobic forest soils
Mayer, B., Fritz, P., Prietzel, J. and Krouse, H.R.
- Accumulation of contaminant metals in marine sediments of Halifax Harbour, Nova Scotia: environmental factors and historical trends
Buckley, D.E., Smith, J.N. and Winters, G.V.
- Adsorption of zinc on colloidal (hydr)oxides of Si, Al and Fe in the presence of a fulvic acid
Duker, A., Ledin, A., Karlsson, S. and Allard, B.
- Contribution of cation exchange property of overflow wetland peat to removal of NH+4 discharged from some Finnish peat mines
Heikkinen, K., Ihme, R. and Lakso, E.
- Some hydro-geochemical fluctuations observed in Mexico related to volcanic activity
Armienta, M.A. and De la Cruz-Reyna, S.
- Human influence on the Hg pollution in Lake Jinzai, Japan
Chandrajith, R.L.R., Okumura, M. and Hashitani, H.
- Geochemistry of iron ochres and mine waters from Levant Mine, Cornwall
Bowell, R.J. and Bruce, I.
© Copyright 1996, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.