Tables of Contents service for
Volume 10, Issue 1, January 1995
- Natural concentrations of major and trace elements in some Norwegian bedrock groundwaters
Banks, David, Reimann, Clemens, R_yset, Oddvar, Skarphagen, Helge and S_ther, Ola Magne
- The effect of malonate on the dissolution kinetics of albite, quartz, and microcline as a function of pH at 70_C
Knauss, Kevin G. and Copenhaver, Sally A.
- Geochemical behavior of Au in terrigenous and pelagic marine sediments
Terashima, S., Nakao, S., Mita, N., Inouchi, Y. and Nishimura, A.
- The hydrogeochemical comparison of streams and lakes in Finland
Lahermo, Pertti, Mannio, Jaakko and Tarvainen, Timo
- Chemical and isotopic examination of produced waters from the BP-Wolf Lake in situ combustion pilot
Hutcheon, Ian, Shevalier, Maurice, Nahnybida, Cynthia and Krouse, H. Roy
- Iodine in the reclaimed upland soils of a farm in the Exmoor National Park, Devon, U.K. and its impact on livestock health
Lidiard, H. M.
- Overbank sediments from central Mexico: an evaluation of their use in regional geochemical mapping and in studies of contamination from modern and historical mining
Ridgway, J., Flight, D. M. A., Martiny, B., Gomez-Caballero, A., Macias-Romo, C. and Greally, K.
- Oxygen isotopic variations in soil quartz developed on rhyolite residuum from Kiso, central Japan
- Experimental investigation of aqueous corrosion of R7T7 nuclear waste glass at 90_C in the presence of organic species
Gin, S., Godon, N., Mestre, J. P., Vernaz, E. Y. and Beaufort, D.
© Copyright 1996, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.