Tables of Contents service for
Volume 10, Issue 6, November 1995
- The aqueous geochemistry of Zr and the solubility of some Zr-bearing minerals
Aja, S.U., Wood, S.A. and Williams-Jones, A.E.
- Mineralogical and geochemical characteristics of hydrothermal alteration of basalt in the Kuroko mine area, Japan: implications for the evolution of a Back Arc Basin hydrothermal system
Shikazono, N., Utada, M. and Shimizu, M.
- Helium isotope compositions in sedimentary basins in China
Sheng, X., Nakai, S., Wakita, H., Yongchang, X. and Xianbin, W.
- Geochemical influences on the design, construction and operation of a nuclear waste vault
Gascoyne, M., Stroes-Gascoyne, S. and Sargent, F.P.
- Modeling of radionuclide and heavy metal sorption around low- and high-pH waste disposal sites at Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Saunders, J.A. and Toran, L.E.
- Uranium transport through fractured silicic tuff and relative retention in areas with distinct fracture characteristics
Pearcy, E.C., Prikryl, J.D. and Leslie, B.W.
- The amelioration of acid mine drainage by an in situ electrochemical method--I. Employing scrap iron as the sacrificial anode
Shelp, G.S., Chesworth, W. and Spiers, G.
- Soil sorption of caesium modelled by the Langmuir and Freundlich isotherm equations
Campbell, L.S. and Davies, B.E.
- Are euhedral microdiamonds formed during ascent and decompression of kimberlite magma? Implications for use of microdiamonds in diamond grade estimation
Pattison, D.R.M. and Levinson, A.A.
© Copyright 1996, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.