Tables of Contents service for
Volume 10, Issue 5, September 1995
- Gross-beta activity in ground water: natural sources and artifacts of sampling and laboratory analysis
Welch, A.H., Szabo, Z., Parkhurst, D.L., Van Metre, P.C. and Mullin, A.H.
- Methane production and consumption monitored by stable H and C isotope ratios at a crude oil spill site, Bemidji, Minnesota
Revesz, K., Coplen, T.B., Baedecker, M.J., Glynn, P.D. and Hult, M.
- Hydrogeochemical exploration for gold in the Osilo area, Sardinia, Italy
Cidu, R., Fanfani, L., Shand, P., Edmunds, W.M., Van't Dack, L. and Gijbels, R.
- An integrated thermal and isotopic study of the diagenesis of the Brent Group, Alwyn South, U.K. North Sea
Hogg, A.J.C., Pearson, M.J., Fallick, A.E. and Hamilton, P.J.
- Stable chlorine and carbon isotope measurements of selected chlorinated organic solvents
van Warmerdam, E.M., Frape, S.K., Aravena, R., Drimmie, R.J., Flatt, H. and Cherry, J.A.
- Oxyanion concentrations in eastern Sierra Nevada rivers--1. Selenium
Doyle, G.A., Lyons, W.B., Miller, G.C. and Donaldson, S.G.
- Speciation of the rare earth element neodymium in groundwaters of the Nevada Test Site and Yucca Mountain and implications for actinide solubility
Johannesson, K.H., Stetzenbach, K.J. and Hodge, V.F.
- Fate of actinides in the presence of humic substances under conditions relevant to nuclear waste disposal
Moulin, V. and Moulin, C.
- Multivariate statistical comparison of Northern Apennines Paleozoic sequences: a case study for the formations of Monti Romani (Southern Tuscany--Northern Latium, Italy)
Verrucchi, C. and Minissale, A.
© Copyright 1996, Elsevier Science, All rights reserved.